Golf For Kids Made Simple
Your Golf For Kids Guide
As a parent, you are a role model for your child! so, when it comes to golf for kids...take my most important tip: show your positive interest in Golf, and you will help grow your kids passion for the game.
Now, here is what you can do to help introduce your Kid or Teen to golf:
- Even if you never played golf, show your enthusiast and express your interest of learning golf with your child.
- In some courses adults can play for free with youth golfer...So, call your local golf club and ask if they have a family or a golf for kids special day!
- You may take a visit to the driving range and spend some time with your child hitting some balls, this is really what kids golf is about...spending quality time with your kids.
- Try to play during a non-peak hours to make sure that your child gets an opportunity to enjoy the golf experience fully. Just call your local golf club and ask about their non-peak hours.
- To grow your kids interest and love for golf you may create a kids golf decor room for him or her.
Think about it for a moment...Your kids will love to spend time in their room doing homeworks and they will be proud to show the room to all their friends!.
- Contact your local club and ask if they offer golf lesson for kids or if they have a Golf for Kids programs or kids golf clinic.
- You may invite some of your child’s friends and have FUN at a 3 or 9 Hole course all together. Important Advice...remind them to be quite and play with the club's rules and etiquette.
- Read and learn golf rules and golf etiquette.
"Start Raising The Next
Greatest Golf Player"
The only way to quickly grow your child's love for golf and improve his golf game. our solution is designed for YOU... the concerned parent... who wants the best for your child.
CLICK HERE to Get More info…
Where to find successful junior golf programs for Kids and Teens?
In the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Ireland call the First-Tee facility in your area who offer a golf-learning program for young golfers.
The First Tee is dedicated to “providing young people of all backgrounds an opportunity to develop, through golf and character education, life-enhancing values such as honesty, integrity and sportsmanship”.
To find the First-Tee Facility in your area, browse the Locations Section of the First Tee Home page. (a new window will be open on your browser. Come back here to continue reading the "Golf for Kids" page.)”.
In Canada, contact the CN Future Links Facility in your area and ask about their junior golf development program.
The CN Future Links mission is to “Ensure The Future Of Golf” and some of the program's objectives are to make golf more accessible and affordable to juniors.
Click here to find the Future Links Clinics in your province. (a new window will be open on your browser. Come back here to continue reading the "Golf for Kids" page.)
Please, keep in mind my most important Tip: when playing golf with your kid, take your time and enjoy each moment you share together. Don't forget: it is not a competition! Kids golf for the Fun, so let, both of you, enjoy the beauty of the course and play for the Fun...not for the scores.
However, if you really want to count your scores...I suggest The Match-Play (Play for the Hole!). The Player who takes the less number of strokes to play a hole, will win the hole. The winner will be the player who won the most holes during the game.
Either way, scoring or not, when playing golf with your kid never forget to Have the Most Fun possible!
SideNote: If you think it's too soon for the Golf course and you are not ready to get involved with the great game of golf for kids...try the Miniature Golf course. Yes, think about Kid Mini Golf as you and your kid practicing the short game! I guaranty you a lot of fun.
Enjoy your Kid Golf Game,
Sign Up To Our NewsLetter
and Get Your Free Report:
Inside Our Free Report you’ll discover...
How to turn your child’s next golf lesson into a wonderful experience
Alittle known cheaper alternative to golf lessons that will improve your kid’s golf game (you may want to use it yourself!)
Fiveways to squeeze every penny out of your child’s golf lessons
Whatto expect from your kid's golf teaching pro
Seven things you should do to make sure your child is physically and mentally ready to compete in Junior Golf Tournaments
Justenter your name and primary email address to access “Teaching Kids How to Play Golf” Special Report and discover how you can hook your kid in golf and spend more time withyour son or daughter in the golf course!
PS: Imagine spending more time in the golf course with your child and feeling proud each time he/she hit longer drives...
Return from Golf for Kids Page to Junior Golf Home Page